Registration for the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee will close at 12:00 PM (noon) on Tuesday, November 21, 2017!
To begin registration for the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee, click here:
- Registration for the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee is entirely online via the Pre-Health application database (https://forms.luc.edu/prehealth/login/login) accessible from the Pre-Health Professions website.
- The Registration Deadline is 12:00 PM (noon) Tuesday, November 21, 2017 (Central Time).
- A number of application materials must be satisfactorily completed and submitted by this deadline; Committee applicants will need to begin working on these materials in advance to meet the November 21, 2017 deadline.
- Applications for the 2019 Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee may be submitted prior to the November 21, 2017 deadline.
Eligible Loyola students and alumni who submit a satisfactorily completed Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee Application by the November 21, 2017 deadline may apply to medical and dental schools, for admission in fall 2019, through Loyola University Chicago’s Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee. Those who do not submit a satisfactorily completed application or submit an application after the deadline may still apply for admission in fall 2019, but must do so on their own without the use of the Loyola University Chicago’s Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee and without the coordination of letters of evaluation through the Pre-Health Professions Program.
The Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee process can be a valuable experience. If you do decide to participate in the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee process, we welcome you and encourage you to make the most of it!
For further information, please contact Pre-Health Professions by phone at 773-508-3636 or via email at PHAdvising@luc.edu.
Applications for the Pre-Health Award for 2017-2018 close at 12:00 PM (noon) on Tuesday, November 21, 2017!
Loyola University Chicago will grant up to five Pre-Health Awards each academic year in the amount of $2,500 each to currently enrolled, full-time CAS students. The awards are distributed in two equal installments over the course of the academic year: at the start of and upon successful completion of continued eligibility requirements.
The awards reduce one’s financial burdens and, by doing so, offer promising pre-health professional students greater opportunity to further cultivate their candidacies for health professional schools. Such financial assistance may allow the selected students more freedom to engage in volunteer patient-care experiences within their field of interest, defray the cost of applying and traveling to health professional schools, and assist with other activities that entail financial demands.
Apply at https://forms.luc.edu/prehealth/login/login.
Pre-Health Committee Materials
Withdrawal from the 2018 entry committee cycle can be initiated by the student. Simply log into your PHAD application and click the “Withdraw” option.
To continue to receive pre-health announcements or to join for the first time follow these instructions:
- Go to http://www.luc.edu/career/ramblerlinkuserlogins and login to your RamblerLink account
- Once logged in, on the left-hand side bar, select Profile > Academic
- In the Pre-Health Newsletter section, select “Yes” under the question “Would you like to be included our pre-health e-newsletter?”
During the academic year, drop-in hours are offered Monday - Friday from 2 PM - 4 PM*
*No drop-ins on Wednesday, November 22, 2017, but advisors will be available for individual appointments*