Loyola J-Term Study Abroad Programs 2018
The Office for International Programs (OIP) has scheduled two J-Term study abroad options for undergraduate student:
- Belize: This three-credit course offers students an immersive study experience in a unique international context. Students have the opportunity to earn biology credit while snorkeling through rare reef ecosystems in Belize and exploring terrestrial ecosystems.
- Jerusalem, Israel: This program focuses on the literature and culture of Israel with special emphasis on the Bible as literature.
We encourage students to discuss options with a Study Abroad advisor. Please call OIP at 773-508-7706 to set up a meeting.
- The deadline for applying for a J-Term Study Abroad program is October 15, 2017. Please apply here: https://studyabroad.luc.edu/oip/login.htm
- Students must pay the $100 Office of International Programs application fee.
- Students must also submit a copy of their passport.
- Please visit the Study Abroad website for additional information.
The School of Communication has scheduled a study abroad course for graduate students:
- COMM 421: Topics in Global Strategic Communication: London, England: Students must be in London by 1/1/17 and depart on or after 1/14/16.
This two-week course will offer in-depth reading, case studies of successful and award- winning creative from around the world with an emphasis on work produced in London for multi-national clients. Guest speakers and site visits will provide a first hand look at how creative messages must be tailored to communicate in a common ¿creative¿ language for an increasingly global marketplace.