Fall 2011 Term Application Deadline: August 15, 2011
Spring 2012 Term Application Deadline: December 1, 2011
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree, a JD degree, and at least three years experience in the legal and/or the health care professions to be considered for admission to Loyola's online LLM program.
- Applicants must possess a JD degree from an ABA-accredited institution OR must be licensed to practice law in their state and/or country of residence. Applicants must submit a letter from their bar association confirming that the applicant is in good standing.
- All applicants are required to provide Loyola with official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with their education or work experience. Read More
- We do not require the GRE or any other entrance examination for the LLM degree.
- Early applications are advised. Applicant files are presented to and reviewed by the Loyola LLM Admissions Committee year round, but only after all application materials have been received. Accepted applicants are notified promptly.
Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation
When you apply for admission, it is your responsibility to send us all supporting documentation -- such as letters of recommendation and transcripts -- that is not being submitted electronically. In order to ensure that your application is processed as soon as possible, we request that you self-manage this process and send all documents in one large envelope to the address below.
International Applicants are required to submit non-U.S. transcripts to an outside credential evaluation service to determine equivalency to a US degree. Applicants must use the Educational Credential Evaluators at http://www.ece.org. In addition to the evaluation, which will be sent to Loyola directly from the credential service, you must send one set of transcripts/mark sheets to the address below.
Graduate Enrollment Management
Loyola University Chicago
820 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611